School Website And Web Based School ERP
Total Costing is for Limited Period
Front end school website management panel
- Homepage slider settings
- Ability to add three slider images with title and description for the school website’s main slider
- Events management
- Ability to create events that will show on website
- Ability to hide/show on school website
- The noticeboard of the school website is fetched from the backend erp noticeboard module
- School Gallery
- Ability to create Gallery for specific event
- Ability to add any number of images inside a gallery
- Ability to choose if the gallery will be shown on website or not
- Teacher profiles
- Teachers are fetched from teacher module
- Ability to select which teacher will be shown on website
- Frontend settings
- Modify contact information
- Modify header title
- Modify footer elements
- Upload separate logo for header and footer
- Ability to add social network links of your school
- Ability to add geo-location for maps
- Homepage slider settings
- Frontend School website theme management
- For fresh setup of the application, an easier method is implemented via an auto installer
- Step by step guidance about installation process
Front end School Website
- The notices from backend erp
- Event List
- The events that are created by admin from frontend settings
- School Gallery
- The galleries with images which are allowed by admin to show on the website
- Admission form
- A simple admission form for offline/manual admission
- Teacher Profiles
- Teacher profiles with their contact info
- Contact Page
- Page for viewers from where they can contact the school administration
Back End of School ERP System
- Student admission system
- Fully functional and automated admission form for student enrolment
- Enroll students to a specific class for a certain session
- Bulk import of students
- Import as many students as you want using csv file
- Class management with multiple sections
- Add sections to a class
- Ability to assign teacher for a section
- Multiple sections under a certain class
- Class-wise subject management
- Add subjects for each class separately
- Assign a teacher for a subject
- Class routine or class schedule
- Manage class timetables section-wise
- Change timetable when required
- Student promotion
- Promote a student from one class to another
- Ability to choose which students get promoted and who are not
- Promote students to a new academic session
- Ability to have a look at student’s results while promoting
- Students’ daily attendance
- Take attendance of students daily
- Keep track if students are absent
- Students’ attendance report
- Get a well defined attendance report for all students of a certain class for a certain month
- Ability to print the attendance report
- Exam management
- Specify exam dates
- Add or remove any exam anytime you need
- Exam evaluations or marks management
- Evaluate or put exam marks for each student subject wise
- Compare students’ marks
- Print student marksheet
- Students’ tabulation sheet
- Get a report of marks of all students for a certain class for a specific exam
- Printing option of that tabulation sheet of students’ marks
- Question papers for students
- Ability to upload question papers for students
- Study materials for student
- Ability to upload study materials
- Study materials can be class specific
- Students can download the materials anytime they need
- Organize books class-wise
- Students can issue the books they need
- Librarian can keep track of the books issued
- Transportation management
- Add transport for your school
- Ability to attach students to a transport service
- Ability to manage school dorms
- Assign students to specific dorm
- Students’ fees management
- Create single invoice for student fees
- Mass invoice generation for convenience
- Ability to take multiple payments under single invoice
- Payments can be taken both online or manually
- Student admission system
- Online payments
- Take student fees via PayPal
- Take fees via Payumoney
- SMS gateways
- MSG91, Twillio and Clickatell APIs are integrated
- Choose any one of them according to your need
- Ability to disable SMS services
- Private messaging
- Contact any user with private messages
- Receiver gets notified with email notification
- Academic year or session handling
- Keep your school records year-wise
- Ability to select academic sessions
- Ability to see previous session data
- Management of teachers
- Add/edit/delete teachers anytime you need
- Assign teacher to specific class or section
- Assign teacher to specific subject
- Create payment invoices
- Create mass invoices for a particular class
- Students’ payment history
- Expense management
- Add school expenses
- Keep track of expenses
- Set separate category for school expenses
- Add/edit/delete parents
- Assign parents to student
- A parent can be associated with multiple children
- Separate user account for library management
- Responsible for issuing of books
- Separate user account for managing school fees
- Can also manage school expenses
- Can keep track of unpaid student fee invoices
- Universal noticeboard
- Add announcements or important notices for all users
- Notices are shown on each user’s dashboard on calendar
- Multi-language and rtl support
- Supports over 20 languages
- Ability to add language
- Ability to modify any phrase according to your need
- Multiple color scheme option for backend
- Change the look and feel by changing color schemes from system settings
- Customization of school information
- Change school name and other information from system settings
- Multiple payment gateways
- Take online payment via PayPal
- Take online payment via Payumoney
- Multiple SMS gateways
- Multiple SMS gateways integrated
- Choose among MSG91, Twillio or Clickatell
- One click updater
- Fully automatic updater for the script
- Update your application without loosing any data
- Password reset option
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN ITEM SUPPORT ?
- You will get your Choiceable domain (if available) with SSL Certificate.
- Website design and development
- 3 (Three) mail ids with 5GB space each.
- POSITRON will give 6 (Six) Months free Service.
- After Six months You have to pay ₹ 3000 ($44.71) for One Year Service.
- You will get a limited server space (1 GB), if it will exceeded then you have to pay.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN ITEM SUPPORT ?
- You can’t change the main template
- Website support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features.
- POSITRON will not provide any pictures and content of your website.
- SMS package is not included with this cost.
- If School Management wants to Modify the Mark sheet then it will be chargeable.
- You have to renew the domain and server space after one year. Otherwise it will be expired.
Client is responsible to supply and/or obtain the rights and permission for any context or images to be used on the site. Client will not impede upon POSITRON to use “pirated” software or engage in any means of plagiarism. Client and POSITRON must jointly clear any third party involvement in the website.
Your web site may be using third-party components. We have no control over what third party sites do and take no responsibility for loss of information due to actions of these sites.
Site content should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible. Attachments should be in text format (.txt or Word .doc formats are fine). Send digitized pictures in common format such as .jpg, .gif, .ai, .psd, .png, .bmp, etc. Updates may also be sent by postal mail. This will require retyping data or the scanning of photos and will cost more to complete your changes.
positrononline.com guarantees our clients that no part of their work (defined as a written text or pictures) will be compromised, disclosed to anyone, used by anyone else or plagiarized (either content, concept, ideas, or images), or shared with anyone for any reason whatsoever. Your work is 100% safe with us and will remain your work entirely. We have no rights or claim on it whatsoever.
Personal Information Collection and Use
We collect name, email, phone number, address and comments for posting. We only use your email address to contact you for a reply. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Our clients have a choice between Online Transfer, Demand Draft or Check for making payments. No sensitive and/or personal information is ever requested on our Web site except information collected for billing purposes and order fulfillment and not for marketing purposes.
Communications from the Site
If you write to us for information, we will email you back. If you purchase our services, you will receive an email confirmation. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you to resolve this issue. You may not opt out of receiving any of these critical service communications.
Links to Other Sites
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
Website Maintenance Policy
We define “Maintenance” as keeping the web site current. It is not intended to be a new design.
We reserve the right to distinguish between “updates” and “new designs”. Changing the navigation, the adding of new pages, graphic changes, buttons, etc. are considered new designs and charged actual.
It is the client’s responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that we need to make. There will be no charge for any errors on our part. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular fees will be charged. Your rate is calculated on the total time involved in completing the updates.